In addition to being a preeminent social club in Santa Barbara, the University Club has reciprocal agreements with over 200 clubs all over the world including City Clubs, Country Clubs, Yacht Clubs, Surfing Clubs, Athletic Clubs and more, where you will be entitled to member privileges.
Members of the University Club of Santa Barbara also enjoy very special rates at:
- The Upham Hotel
- The Santa Barbara Athletic Club
- The Polo and Racquet Club
If you want contacts for your business, the University Club of Santa Barbara boasts the caliber of people you are looking for and the University Club has Mixer Events every other month.
- Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Use of many unreserved rooms free of charge
- Complimentary coffee every weekday from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m., with daily newspapers
- Complimentary continental breakfast on Thursday from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.
- Excellent discounts on room rentals, food and beverage vs. outside people
- Great parking area free of charge
Your virtual office at the University Club of Santa Barbara, where you can invite clients, family and friends. In addition to the above listed benefits, members also enjoy access to an Insiders Club of promotional offerings and discounts from members to members, available only for Club members.
- Attendance at an accredited College or University
- Sponsorship by two active members (Introductions can be made for applicants who do not know any current members.)
- Approval by the Membership Committee and Board of Directors
- Special consideration made for those who have not graduated from a College or University, but have distinguished themselves in the community
- Resident: Live and work within 25 miles of the Club
- Non-Resident: Live and work more than 25 miles from the Club
- Junior: Not yet 40 years old
- Retired: Retired and reached age of 60
- Senior: 25+ year Member and reached age of 65
- Emeritus: 50+ year Member
- Legacy: Child or Grandchild of active Member
- Courtesy: Ordained clergy, paid staff of nonprofit, local elected official, local chief of staff
- Honorary: Elected by Board of Directors
- Firm: A company located within 50 miles of the Club. Designees must receive approval by the Club
Potential members interested in applying to this distinctive Club are encouraged to speak with Club members and staff for more information, or submit an application online.