Members, guests and minors shall adhere to the following dress code:
- No T-Shirts, shorts or inappropriate footwear may be worn inside the building at any time.
- Jeans (denim) are allowed in the club but please refrain from wearing jeans that are damaged or have tears
- Main Dining Room: Men- Coats required for evening dining.
- Coat not required in all other areas of the Club and not required for lunch.
- Women- Business or appropriate attire.
- Minors- Appropriate attire.
Revised June 2012
For the mutual enjoyment of our facilities, the University Club has established a few house rules that all members are expected to follow:
- Club Hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Members with keyless entry may access the Club from 7am to 11pm daily. Member use is not permitted past 11pm without prior management approval.
- Members are responsible for any damage to Club property that they cause.
- Visiting members from reciprocal Clubs shall obtain a “Letter of Introduction” from their host club and identify themselves to Club management.
- Members must accompany any guests and are responsible for informing them of the Club’s house rules. The Club management reserves the right to deny a guest use of the facilities.
- Members are responsible for their guests’ charges they incur and any damage to Club property they may cause.
- Cell phone usage is not permitted in any of the dining areas. Amplified music, televisions, computer voice systems (Skype / Facetime etc.) should remain at a reasonable listening level as to not bother other members or neighbors.
- Notices, flyers, advertisements etc. shall not be posted in the clubhouse or otherwise circulated to members without the permission of Club management.
- Food and drink shall not be brought into the club without management approval. A corkage fee may apply for an approved drink.
- Members are asked not to enter the kitchen.
- Banquet events are subject to additional conditions and rules set forth in the Banquet Policies.
- Member use of conference rooms is by advance reservation and subject to a nominal fee. Use of any given room cannot be guaranteed. Members may utilize any UNRESERVED conference room for no charge on a walk-in basis. No set-up, clean-up, water service or AV is included. (see our Banquet Policies for more information.)
- Members should not reprimand a Club employee. Any grievances should be referred to management or the Board of Directors.
- The Club is a voluntary membership organization and as such requires civility between the members and between the members and guests of other members. Subject to the sole discretion of the Board, upon proper notice as provided by the By-laws, a member may be expelled for uncivil and /or disruptive behavior.
- A member may discontinue his/her membership upon written notice of resignation sent to the Club Administrator or Board of Directors. Oral notice is insufficient. Such resignation is conditional upon payment of all outstanding obligations and requires approval by the Board of Directors. If all outstanding financial obligations are paid, and the Board approves the resignation, the resignation shall be effective at the end of the calendar month in which the notice is given.